As a consultant, through my practice Cultural Futures Associates, I work in the museum, arts, corporate and government sectors to :
- Provide consulting services in arts and museum management, visioning, research and program and staff development.
- facilitate planning, visioning and program development using a variety of effective processes including visual facilitation and recording, and creative problem solving
- a specialist in creative facilitation using arts based thinking and action combined with strong leadership experience and education
- certified to administer and debrief Foursight® breakthrough thinking profile for individuals and groups – how do you approach new problems and challenges?
- an educator experienced in instructional design and program development
- an interpretive and program planner with national and international recognition for innovation and excellent practice
- an experienced curator of effective and engaging exhibitions of contemporary, folk and historic art, thematic exhibitions telling stories on many themes and related to heritage and material culture artifacts.
Clients include: Alberta Foundation for the Arts(facilitated and articulated development vision, strategic direction, and relevant policy for the AFA Collection), Alberta Department of Education (1 year project developing and coordinating Centennial projects for the Province); the Alberta Foundation for the Arts and Arts Branch (research study on governance practice of arts organizations throughout Alberta), University of Alberta (collection research and grant preparation); Grant MacEwan College (on-line course development for Museum/gallery Management); The Banff Centre, Leadership Development Program (facilitation of creative modules in several program).
Contact me to discuss how I can work with you to make your project, organization and people shine!
A member of Arts Consultants Canada, committed “to advance and promote ethical, excellent and effective consulting in Canada’s Arts and Culture sector.”
Company profile (full CV available on request)
Visual Facilitation information piece